2013年8月6日星期二

Leather Case with Litchi Grain Magnetic Vertical Flip for BlackBerry Z 10 Review




I received this case few days ago for my BlackBerry Z10 from Wirtigs on line . It is a classic case with some stylish elements that make it different from other cases in the market and that why I purchase it ! This case is for the people who want to protect the whole of their BlackBerry Z10 and use it conveniently .Let me show you the details .
The outer and inner of the case is made of different materials.You can see the material of exterior is PU Leather and it has a very nice litchi grain .I feel good when I touch it and the litchi grain not only add the fashion element to the case but also keep the surface away from finger-print .And it comes in four ready-to-ship colors or you can ask the shop to find the color you want. The thread on the leather is evenly sewed, showing the high quality of the leather case .There is not any logo on the surface !
The interior material is PC plastic in frosted black which is hard and strong enough to protect the phone away from impact.And it gives me a smooth feeling in touch .



The photos above show you the details .You can see two sides of the #BlackBerryZ10 are wrapped up by the edges of the case ,so you do not need to worry about our dear Z 10 will drop from the case at all .There is nothing to obstruct you to use the camera, flashlight, headset and adjust the volume or charge your BlackBerry Z 10.These accurate hole design is very convenient ! And the strong magnetic make the case keep the phone firmly when you don't use it .


A fashion point of this case is you can put your card or a small sum of money into the letter cover ! It is great convenient for me ! 

I feel satisfied with it ! To use all the controls and connectors easily with the case and the case bring a new color and some protection to my phone .Whether it can stand wear and tear or not ,I am not sure ,but it looks in good quality .And I am also satisfied with its $7.39 price .
  








没有评论:

发表评论